Friday, November 2, 2012

BE Inspired with The Alley Way Stamps

It's the second week of the BE Inspired challenge at The Alley Way Stamps.  I wanted to remind you that there are great prizes (free stamp sets!!!) just for creating a card or other project with this for inspiration....


You do have to use something from The Alley Way Stamps on your project, but they make it easy - they have digital freebies.  (That's how I got hooked up with them - true story - downloaded a freebie and won a BE Inspired challenge!!!)  Check out their blog for complete details.

One of their new sets has a sailboat and I needed a baby boy card.  I also liked the pennants and the colors of the pennants in top corner of the inspiration photo.

Baby and Sailboat
I am also playing along with this week's Tuesday Morning Sketch:


  • Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps Kid 'n Caboodle, Alphabet Soup
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Crumb Cake, Daffodil CS and dsp, Pool Party CS and dsp
  • Ink: Versamark, Memento black and Copics
  • Accessories: Zing white embossing powder, My Favorite Things Fishtails dies, Martha Stewart Baker's Twine, Cuttlebug Anchors Aweigh embossing folder, EK Success border punch, Stampin' Up Pool Party ribbon



11 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous I love the colour combo and the design and layout are fantastic. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet, Kim! Love the colours, the twirl in your twine & that fabulous, embossed background. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, Kim, Kim...why do you do this to me? You always make me want to fill my cart at TAWS! This card is SO cute!!! I need that little boat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The embossed kraft background is a great choice, it makes your coloring of the cute sail boat image really pop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with this card! Too cute! That embossing folder is PERFECT! Love the little banner as well! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your embossed background for your cute card. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is darling! That embossing folder is perfect with the image, and I love your clean take on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute little sailboat and I LOVE the embossed background!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card! I just love that embossing folder you used, and the soft baby colors really shine against the kraft cs. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely little baby card! I love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!