1) You MUST use an image from The Alley Way Stamps (you can find freebies here!) Projects with non-TAWS images will be deleted.
2) You must mention this challenge and link to it in your blog post. If you link from a gallery, please paste the challenge addy into the description of your pic.
3) - The challenge linky closes on 11 October 2012 at Noon, TAWS time (Mtn)!!!
We have to have prizes for all the effort put into it right?
The Top Pick will be hand picked by me (Alison, TAWS creator).. will receive 1 free stamp sets of their choice, and a badge to proudly display on their blog.
One Random winner will receive 1 free stamp set of their choice, and a winners badge to proudly display on their blog..
We'd love you to upload your projects to our Creation BLVD. Flicker group for your chance to be spotlighted on the TAWS blog or our Facebook page where each month someone is randomly drawn for a stamp set of their choice! We can't wait to see how you are inspired.. :)
- Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps Cover-Ups (the chevron and the "hi"), Admit One (the stars) and a very early sneak peek of a new set for November (the checkboard)
- Paper: black and white
- Ink: Stampin' Up Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Gumball Green, black
- Accessories: Stampin' Up button, misc twine