Friday, October 12, 2012

TAWS BE Inspired 13

Today's the day for a new BE Inspired challenge over at The Alley Way Stamps (TAWS).

I think that I started Halloween cards a little early because I was definitely not feeling like pumpkins or bats, but I did fall for those strange little guys in the upper left.  So I took a big flying leap out of my comfort zone and am hoping we don't hear a big "thud"...

Hi!

The Fine Print:

Don't forget....

1) You MUST use an image from The Alley Way Stamps (you can find freebies here!) Projects with non-TAWS images will be deleted.

2) You must mention this challenge and link to it in your blog post. If you link from a gallery, please paste the challenge addy into the description of your pic.

3) - The challenge linky closes on 11 October 2012 at Noon, TAWS time (Mtn)!!!


PRIZES:

 We have to have prizes for all the effort put into it right?

The Top Pick will be hand picked by me (Alison, TAWS creator).. will receive 1 free stamp sets of their choice, and a badge to proudly display on their blog. 
One Random winner will receive 1 free stamp set of their choice, and a winners badge to proudly display on their blog..

We'd love you to upload your projects to our Creation BLVD. Flicker group for your chance to be spotlighted on the TAWS blog or our Facebook page where each month someone is randomly drawn for a stamp set of their choice! We can't wait to see how you are inspired.. :)

  • Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps Cover-Ups (the chevron and the "hi"), Admit One (the stars) and a very early sneak peek of a new set for November (the checkboard)
  • Paper: black and white
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Gumball Green, black
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up button, misc twine

9 comments:

  1. I love this clean and simple card. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. However you came to it Kim, this is a fab card. Love the coloured patterns and little button. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous 'clean' card Kim, my fav sort. Love the colour scheme too :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun funky card. Love how you put together the stamps/colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see why you fell for those strange little guys! They are so fun-looking! I love this clean & simple design, Kim! I think you did AWESOME! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so FUN! I love how you stamped snippets of different borders & such!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great use of patterns and colors, Kim! You are so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How can you make this look so fabulous??? You are a star! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!