Saturday, October 13, 2012

Dynamic Duos: Subtle Snowflakes

It is "subtle week" at Dynamic Duos and we are highlighting two of my favorite colors - especially together!!



I love the soft and gentle look of these colors so I went for a simple snowflake card.

Believe
Be sure to check out the other designers over at the Dynamic Duos blog - as usual, there is an amazing variety of cards using these colors!!  Then give it a try yourself and link up!  We love to see your creations!
  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Snowflake Soiree
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Pool Party, Soft Suede
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Pool Party, Soft Suede
  • Accessories:, misc gems, misc ribbon, Stampin' Up snowflake sizzlits die 

18 comments:

  1. Fabulous card love the layout and the colours are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is incredible! The way you can see the stamped images through the sheer ribbon is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Kim! Everything is perfect...from the stamped snowflakes to the beautiful ribbon to the perfectly placed rhinestones! Absolutely LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim
    Fabulous snowflakes and colour......
    Hugs Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors for a christmas card! I think I have to case this idea!
    Hugs, Anni

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! I love those stamped snowflakes, and the colors are beautiful! Love the scattering of jewels by the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful, Kim! I love snowflakes and these are gorgeous in this week's colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So wispy and pretty Kim! I'm not ready for the real ones, but I'll take them on a card anyway!! I like your sheer ribbon too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is a perfect example of how beautiful aCAS layout can be. Fabulous!
    Cheers, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kim, this is gorgeous! Everything about it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These colours make a super modern look to your Christmas card. Fab snowflakes. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have missed some stunners while I have been MIA! Have been helping out with family crisis ... My daughter has lost her baby @ 11 weeks. Very sad! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Kim, that ribbon is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another stunner of a CAS design! Simply fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!