Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Vintage Postcard

I have wanted to use the Vintage Postcard set from Sweet'n Sassy Stamps, but I am SO not a vintage/collage expert.  To make it work, I had to find a couple of challenges that I thought would work - the color challenge at Splitcoaststampers and the sketch at iSpy Sketches...


Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps


I love the Bible verse intertwined into this set - such a perfect greeting!!

The Vintage Postcard set includes everything except the stamped flowers.  There are lots of little elements so it's easy to put together in a collage fashion!
  • Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Vintage Postcard, Flowers in Bloom
  • Paper: black, Stampin' Up Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Baja Breeze, Cherry Cobbler, Lucky Limeade
  • Ink: black, Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up flower punch, bird punch (for leaves), circle punch


9 comments:

  1. I love your card Kim. The bible has lots of lovely quotes. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I think you made it work Kim! That's a great sketch too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, you can do ANY style.....and this proves it! I am so drawn to this set, I am going to have to break down and get it....I've admired it so many times!

    ReplyDelete
  4. tak cudna praca ze napatrzeć się nie mogę!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to rock the sketch! Thanks for joining in at I Spy Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just. Fell. In. Love. WOW! Very creative way to utilize this week's sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at iSpy Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kim! What a fabulous interpretation of the sketch. I love the post card elements and the way you've put them together! Just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an elegant & classic creation! I love that verse too! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!