Be sure to check out all the other design team creations (as I have been watching them added during the week, I already have a die and a stamp set that I am ordering to CASE these cards!!) Then pull out your River Rock and Artichoke, create a card and link it up!
To be considered for the Diva Dynamo and the Dynamic Darlings remember that (1) only neutrals such as black, white, vanilla, skin and kraft can be added and (2) don't link to other color challenges.
Here's the rest of the team! Have fun!
- Stamps: Stampin' Up Papillon Potpourri, Petite Pairs
- Paper: Stampin' Up River Rock, Always Artichoke, Paisley Petals dsp
- Ink: Stampin' Up River Rock, Always Artichoke
- Accessories: Memory Box Meadow Leaf die, My Favorite Things Fishtail Flag dies, Papertrey Ink Woodgrain Impression Plate, Stampin' Up Elegant Butterfly punch and Sweet Buttons sizzlit, miscellaneous crocheted ribbon, twill and crochet thread
- Challenges: Dynamic Duos and the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge