Monday, June 18, 2012

A Life Full of God's Blessings

Today's Clean & Simple challenge at Splitcoaststampers is an inspiration photo of a black and white swimsuit with white ruffles around the bust line.  Sometimes I really struggle with inspiration photos, but this card came together VERY quickly.  I used the photo quite literally by creating an edge of "ruffles".


Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps

  • Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Wedding Cake
  • Paper: black and white
  • Ink: Memento black
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up Scalloped Border and gems, Recollections (Michael's brand) butterfly punch

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Kim...I love the elegant ruffles and butterflies. Thanks for your sweet visit! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marlena said it for me Kim! Such a beautifully elegant card and I LOVE the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, this is stunningly elegant! I love the white on white touches that add so much interest but still keep things relatively flat. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your scalloped ruffles and the pretty wedding cake, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is perfect in black and white and the ruffles are a brill touch. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your work... I have been trying to see your charts for copic markers that match stampin up colors and it brings up some google page but not the color charts. Any other way I can view this chart?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Already in my 'to CASE' file! Love the simplicity! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great job you did with this CAS, Kim. I like the way you flipped the edge of the scallop - nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!