Sunday, June 3, 2012

Another Quick Gift Set

I just can't seem to plan ahead - because I found myself needing another gift set and I had around an hour to do it.  There's nothing to do in cases like this except to CASE - and who better than Christina at Sea Glass & Sentiments.  This link takes you to a card folder and gift set that she had made using WPlus9 stamps.  (BTW - if you don't follow WPlus9 you should check out their blog.  They are in the middle of new release week and they have a fishing set that is DARLING - and I don't even fish!!)

If I were making these cards for myself, I would have kept them all green and brown as did Christina.  I do not really know the recipient of these cards so I thought I better add some color just in case that's what she prefers.  Because I added color, I had a few other options out of various WPlus9sets.  FYI: I did not have time to make Christina's folder, but I did make three each of these cards for the gift...


WPlus9 stamps WPlus9 stamps WPlus9 stamps WPlus9 stamps

The sentiments are from a variety of companies - they just happened to be on my desk for other projects.  Let me know if you want details and I can find them again!

17 comments:

  1. Kim, this is such a fun gift set! I'm sure the recipient will love the mix of all-occasion cards. I would have a hard time using them though...they are so pretty! The colors really pop off the clean background! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute set............hmmmmm I think I should say thanks for mentioning the WPlus9 site...I had never heard of them, that is one cute fish set! Love their pricing on dies as well. Just not sure my pocketbook is going to be thanking you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your CAS style Kim. These designs are fabulous - the placement of the image and sentiment is perfection on each and every one. Have to say, my absolute favourite is the red and white heart - I just love the way it's hanging on the clothes-line - brilliant work!
    Thank you so much for visiting my blog - your kind comments are much appreciated.
    Have a happy week - Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are super Kim and I love the different colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh Kim, these cards are awesome! Clean and simple can really be a challenge. You however have executed the technique beautifully. What a lovely gift to give. My favorites were number 1 and number 2. Thanks for the inspiration today

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I LOVE this set Kim—they are beautifully CAS! Perfect gift!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kim! I love the variety of designs and colors in this gift set. I always find inspiration from your projects! I also appreciate that you are the first to respond to my posts-thanks for your encouragement as well as your inspiration! Happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful set of cards Kim, the colours and stamps you have used are fabulous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This may have been a quick set, but it looks like a lot of though was put into it. All are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kim, your set is gorgeous! I love the mix of images and sentiments you used, and I think the recipient will love the colors and flat design. Thanks so much for the shout-out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What FABULOUS single-layer cards, Kim! LOVE them all! Thanks for popping by my blog, hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These look so effortless Kim - I absolutely love them, especially the heart pegged out on the line.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, the line again... :)
    What a beautiful set of cards! Really awesome! My favorite one is the second!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are fantabulous! Sweet, simple but so eye-catching and fun! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kim these are fabulous! I love the CAS design! What a fun little gift!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are all absolutely FANTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful set, Kim! Love the CAS design and colours are perfect. Another fan of Wplus9. Love it:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!