Saturday, May 12, 2012

You Are a Classic!

This is my second post today.  If you are looking 
for Dynamic Duos just scroll down!!

One of the new May releases from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps was a masculine set with a vintage car and a truck and a number of sentiments in a classic font.  I tend to be a very simple cardmaker and the joy of this set is that it can work either way - you can do a wonderful, detailed vintage collage - or a simple embossed background and a strip of real cherry wood paper!  I HAD to include the wood on this card - I don't know much about old cars but I know that I LOVE the combination of rich polished wood and metal.


Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps

  • Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Timeless Classics
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Cajun Craze, Black, Naturals White, Creative Imaginations Real Wood Paper in Cherry
  • Accessories: EK Success border punch, Stampin' Up copper twine, Tim Holtz embossing folder, misc buttons and brads

7 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

I just love this!!!

MARYLINIS said...

Beautiful card!!! I love it! ;-)

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Amazing male creation! So clever to use that different 'looks'! Hugs xxx

Arlene said...

Perfect masculine card!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Awesome masculine card, Kim! Love that vintage image and the embossed gears are such a great accent.

Aileen said...

Very classy classic card! Love all your elements Kim. x

Jessica said...

Oh, this is perfect! Great idea to use that embossing folder with Dina's stamp set!!!