I thought that I would start out my new year with a clean and simple challenge because they are my FAVE!! Today's Splitcoast Stampers CAS challenge was beverages! I had recently unearthed my box of small embossing folders and was thrilled to find these champagne glasses.
Then I liked the card so much, I went digging into the same box and found folders for baby cards!
(I apologize for the shadows on these cards. I find that if I keep them shadowed, you can more easily see the embossed details. I have not mastered the art of bright, unshadowed pictures with clear embossed details.)
For the Newlyweds
- Stamps: Stampin' Up Teeny Tiny Wishes, Glitz Designs script
- Paper: black, white, Papertrey Fine Linen
- Ink: black, Tim Holtz Antique Paper Distress Ink
- Accessories: Cuttlebug folder, Nestabilities Scalloped Rectangle, Just Rite label die
- Stamps: A Muse sentiment
- Paper: Stampin' Up Pretty in Pink, white
- Ink: Stampin' Up Basic Gray
- Accessories: Cuttlebug folder, Stampin' Up ribbons and embossing folder, small corner rounder
- Stamps: Savvy circle background (it's actually a square of circles - I just stamped it on both sides of the image to stretch it out)
- Paper: black, white, Stampin' Up Pear Pizzazz
- Ink: black
- Accessories: Cuttlebug folder, Stampin' Up gingham, basic hole punch