Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Splitcoast Sketch and a Sweet Chickadee

Every time that I pull out this sweet chickadee, I walk away with a smile on my face!!


Check out the "frost" on the berries.  And can you see the glossy accent on his eye!


Here's today's Splitcoast Sketch Challenge

  • Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy God's Purpose
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Creamy Caramel, Real Red, Silver Glimmer, Echo Park Dots and Stripes (the Sweet 'n Sassy online store carries the Dots and Stripes series)
  • Ink: Memento black, copics
  • Accessories: Nestabilities Fleur de Lis Square, Cuttlebug embossing folder (the actual folder is just a sprig of holly but I moved it around on the paper to fully cover), Stampin' Up Red Taffeta, Ranger Glossy Accents.

3 comments:

  1. Chickadees always put a smile on my face! This one is no exception. The pretty red frame show him off beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Kim. Your cards always bring a smile to my face. I love what you come up with each time! What a cuty is this little Chikadee. And this card has just the right paper and color combos if you ask me. What a cuty! Love it!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Inky hugs, Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! The red just makes this whole card "pop"! Love the touch of glimmer paper! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!