Tuesday, November 29, 2011

SCS Color Challenge: My Faves

I had sworn that I would not make any cards today - at least until my craft area was clean - which could easily take the hours that I have to create!  But I saw the color challenge at Splitcoast and couldn't help myself: Krafty White Pizzazz.  Kraft is so natural and Pear Pizzazz is so soft and White is so clean!
I combined the colors with this week's Fall to Layout to create this little scene.



  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Pennant Parade, A Muse sentiment
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz, white, Silver Glimmer
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Pear Pizzazz, ColorBox Frost White
  • Accessories: misc circle, scalloped circle and star punches, oval nestie (to cut the snowy hill), Stampin' Up Embossing Folder, American Craft ribbon, Making Memories bird brad,

9 comments:

  1. Such a pretty use of these colors! I love that little pop of red too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm definitely a yummy colour combo and love the pop of red too:) Fab card, you're rockin these sketches too!!
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cleaning can wait--it's just going to get messy again anyway, right? I'm glad you had time to create and share this cute little number with us. Love the red bird in the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you've made the sketch more. Super textures and the pop of red is fab. A great scene. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Kim, this is ADORABLE! Love the little red bird.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute for words Kim. Love the colour combo too, and the little red bird really pops ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a beautiful card! I"m glad you went for creating over cleaning today. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you 'thought outside the square' with this sketch. And ... the colours are gorgeous. Love the little pennant tree! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!