Monday, November 28, 2011

Clean & Simple Up and Away Rudolph!

The sketch for today's Splitcoast CAS challenge is wonderfully flexible.  The sample card is rustic and as I browse the gallery I see teddy bears and snowflakes and cute little dogs!!  I went for Rudolph taking off into the snowy sky!


This is my second post for today so keep reading!!!
  • Stamps: Hero Arts Reindeer Stamp & Die-Cut set, Papertrey Signature Greetings
  • Paper: misc green and white, Stampin' Up Silver Glimmer Paper
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Real Red, Memento Black and Copics
  • Accessories: Nestabilities Scalloped Squares, Cuttlebug border snowflake folder, jingle bells, red rhinestone noses and silver twine

6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful Xmas card, such a sweet reindeerr leaping about, and so jolly and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the embossed frame with the jingle bells and the bit of embossing! Everything fits together for an adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He He Kim, I love your take on the theme...he certainly looks flexible :)
    Cute card and love the jingle bells too :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is Rudolph?! Love your placement and the extra detail. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card Kim. Love Rudolph with his spotty sweater & the great placement of the frame & embellies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the little details ... the tiny strip of embossing ... the sweet little bells & the funky ruldolph! Great CAS, Kim! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!