Monday, August 22, 2011

Clean & Simple for Just Add Ink

Today's CAS Challenge at Splitcoast stamps is "hot, hot, hot".  Since I am exceedingly tired of hot summer weather - I decided to go for a hot mug of coffee.  And...I went for the fall colors that are part of this week's Just Add Ink challenge.

My personal definition of CAS includes a few less layers than are in this card - but I am so ready for autumn that I just had to include more of these wonderful colors!


  • Stamps: Papertrey Ink Warm Happiness
  • Paper: Papertrey Dark Chocolate, Stampin' Up Cajun Craze, Peach Parfait, Very Vanilla
  • Ink: Papertrey Dark Chocolate, Stampin' Up Cajun Craze, Peach Parfait and Bashful Blue
  • Accessories: Cuttlebug embossing folder, Papertrey Dark Chocolate ribbon, Smooch Illuminate (painted on the steam)

9 comments:

Debgem said...

Like this coffee set - great colours!

Jen W. said...

Ha! Love it! Bring on the autumn!

Mae Collins said...

I like the bright cheerines of this card and it's sentiment, makes me want to go have a cuppa with a friend. Thanks for playing this week at Just Add Ink.

Patrice said...

Great card! Love the addition of the dark chocolate c/s - works beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink again this week.

I wish our summer down here in Australia would hurry up! I'm over the cold and the wind.

Melissa said...

Now THIS is my kind of card...simply coffee!! :)

Aileen said...

Lovely card and sweet sentiment. The colours are very warming. x

Jo said...

Ohh, this is cute! Thanks for playing along at JAI this week.

Jenny said...

Just love it Kim, the colours are wonderful as is that spotty coffee mug :)
Jenny x

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Mmmmm ... can almost taste that coffee! But ... I am hanging out for some warm weather! Today was our first day of BEAUTIFUL!!! Yippee ... spring is nearly here!! Hugs xxaxx