Many thanks to Lynda who recently cleaned out her stamp room and sold the Stipple Rose stamp!! I have been hunting for this for a long time. It's a very popular stamp and hard to find. I even ran across a lady who owned two of them but wouldn't sell me her second one just in case something happened to her first one!
I LOVE my iPod/iPhone!! Every so often I have listed cardmaking/crafting apps that I particularly like - click on the iPod App label on the left side for my favorites. Today my recommendation is a podcast. There are tons of crafting podcasts - mainly focused on scrapbooking. A few that are for cards just aren't very well done. But I found one that I really like - it's called Dreaming About Rubber Stamps. It's a great video tutorial for everything from how to mount and use Stampin' Up's clear mount stamps (did it ever occur to you to keep the paper backing to use for sponging the same shape as the stamp?), to swing cards, waterfall cards, dryer sheets, etc. I find that she covers the details very well and you can definitely accomplish the project after she finishes. Enjoy!
- Stamps: Stampin' Up Stipple Rose, Papertrey Round and Round sentiments
- Ink: black, River Rock and So Saffron on the edges
- Paper: black, Stampin' Up River Rock CS and dsp, Porcelain Prints dsp, Le Jardin dsp
- Accessories: white sheer ribbon inked with River Rock, Stampin' Up Rose Red seam binding, EK Success border punches, Tim Holtz embossing folder and Stampin' Up embossing folder
- Challenges: Splitcoast Sketch Challenge and Inkspirations Color Challenge