I have seen a number of people do the drop down butterfly shadow. They had done it all in white with the shadow in black or purple. I tried changing it up a little. I like my colors, but the many colored gems just don't stand out as well as they did on the other cards that I had seen.
The second card is a CASE from the Paper Crafts special magazine, Color Inspiration for Card Makers. Their card was just two colors - a warm tan and a hot pink - and was gorgeous in just those two colors. But I had to change it up and went with patterned paper. Although I like the way the pattern in the paper matches the rounded edge of the die, the tan and pink original is really unique.
- Stamps: Stampin' Up Full of Life
- Ink: Stampin' Up Blue Bayou
- Paper: Stampin' Up Soft Sky, Baja Breeze
- Accessories: Cuttlebug dot embossing folder, Martha Stewart butterfly border punch, misc gems
- Stamps: Papertrey Ink Wishing You, Circles
- Ink: Stampin' Up Old Olive
- Paper: Stampin' Up Ice Cream Parlor (from Sale-a-Bration), Melon Mambo, Old Olive
- Accessories: Martha Stewart bow punch, Papertrey Mat Stack die