Friday, March 18, 2011

I FEEL SO BAD!!!

It's day 4 of the crud and I actually feel worse.  Even after all the medicine and home remedies that I can think of, my throat still prefers that I don't swallow or even breathe.  Yuck!!

And - my creativity is long gone.  I simply look at my craft table and experience a feeling of panic because absolutely nothing pops into my mind.  Usually my brain is just swimming with all the stuff I want to make, colors to see, tools to use, bows to tie....   So I have all this time confined to my home and I have nothing fun to show for it.

On the other hand, I have been having a wonderful time reading blogs and browsing galleries.  I'm not trying to squeeze that in between my own cards and all my other life activities.  (I'm just squeezing it in between naps!)  I am simply enjoying relaxed time reading and browsing - so thanks to all of you!

It's kind of fun to whine to the blog world.  My own family cares very little.  Actually, they probably care - just as long as my illness doesn't get in the way of their life.  This morning has already been, "Mom, can you drive me to school, I need to get there early" and "Mom, you HAVE to make me lunch today - I hate school lunches!"  I have to recover soon because my oldest has a week off after today and my youngest has TWO weeks.  I definitely need to be functioning!

I sure hope to be back soon...

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you have a new look to your blog...I like it! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear you are sick! I can totally relate to the whole "Mommy isn't allowed to be sick" thing! ugh! :) Spring is just around the corner! Hang in there! Sounds like you are trying to take care of yourself and put your feet up (when possible), so I hope you get better soon! Love your new blog look, btw! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon!
    I've been ill this week too, it's no fun at all. :( I'm feeling better now though, so hopefully yours is just a quick cold too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there, Kim!! So sorry that "the crud" is dragging on so long. :( Clearly your body is telling you it needed a break and is forcing you to take one. Hopefully you'll turn a corner this weekend and be ready and raring to go with your kids next week! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!