The earlier Flower of the Month cards can be found by clicking on Special Post: SU Flowers of the Month in the Card Categories on the right side of this page. I changed this one up a little by using a circle in the center of the square Happy Birthday Frame.
I also needed an embellishment per the Mojo Monday sketch - so added the punched flower and the tag that has the March birthstone.
- Stamps: SU Happy Birthday Frame, Flower of the Month
- Ink: SU Soft Suede, copics
- Paper: SU Soft Suede, Crumb Cake dsp, Green Tea dsp
- Accessories: SU Baja seam binding, Quickutz tag, Martha Stewart Birthstone gems, circle and scalloped circle nesties, Brenda Walton flower punch
- Challenges: Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge and Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge