Check out the double bow! For three weeks, I have been promising a Friday Focus post on various ways and tools to tie bows. Guess what! It WILL happen this Friday. I am almost done with the tutorials so absolutely nothing will get in the way of that post??!!!
The crimped strip is something that I haven't done in a LONG time. I was digging behind my storage shelves trying to find a missing butterfly punch (still missing) and came up with the old crimping tool that hasn't been used in years. I had forgotten how much I like the look!
- Stamps: Stampin' Up Flower of the Month, Happy Birthday Frame
- Ink: Memento Black, copics, Versamark
- Paper: Stampin' Up Pear Pizzazz CS and dsp, Regal Rose, So Saffron
- Accessories: White embossing powder, EK Success border punch (the large size that creates an independent border, then cut in half and glued to both sides of the rose strip), Nesties labels, Martha Stewart birthstone gems (diamond for April), Stampin' Up Rose Grosgrain, Fiskars Paper Crimper
- Challenges: Splitcoast Color Challenge and CardPatterns Sketch Challenge