FYI: I have taken a dozen pictures in different lights trying to make the yellow scallops look more like they do in real life. It is a velvet ribbon and it is a very nice soft yellow. But no matter what light I pick it darkens it.
(To my local ladies: I just picked up this darling stamp at Hobby Lobby. The balloons are empty; I added the Happy Bday. We are going to do this card for Easter (without the birthday)!)
- Stamps: American Art Stamp bunny, Clear Dollar Stamps Too Sweet sentiment
- Ink: Stampin' Up Basic Gray, copics
- Paper: Stampin' Up Pink Passion, dsp unknown
- Accessories: American Crafts yellow velvet scallop ribbon, pink ribbon from Michaels, Karen Foster Scrapper's Floss
- Challenges: SplitCoast Free4All and Just Add Ink Sketch Challenge
FYI: This is my second post today so keep scrolling down to see more!