I have so many little kid Valentine stamps but this little bird just seemed right for her - very, very sweet! I chose to stamp in colors and keep the images open and uncolored to contrast with the colorful background.
- Stamps: PaperTrey Little Bitty Bird, Mixed Messages
- Ink: PaperTrey Simply Chartreuse, Hawaiian Shores, Hibiscus Burst
- Paper: PaperTrey Simply Chartreuse, Hawaiian Shores, Hibiscus Burst, and Harvest Gold
- Accessories: Nestabilities Oval and Scalloped Oval, Quickutz tag punch, Cuttlebug heart embossing folders, PaperTrey Hibiscus Ribbon, Martha Stewart Border Heart Punch (just to get the punched out little hearts in the upper corner)
- Challenges: Inkspirations Sketch Challenge and Totally Hues Challenge #1