Set 325 - Sweet Herbs
I have definitely used this set in the distant past as the main stamp with planters of herbs was definitely well-loved. For my goal, I decided to use the border stamp that appeared to have never seen ink.
- Stamps: Stampin' Up Sweet Herbs
- Ink: Stampin' Up True Thyme, copics to match River Rock and So Saffron
- Paper: Stampin' Up So Saffron, River Rock, Le Jardin dsp
- Accessories: Martha Stewart border punch, Stampin' Up Butterfly Embosslit
Set 326 - Sweet Blessings
For as many cards as I make for my church, this set appeared to have NEVER seen ink. I am definitely going to remedy that over the next year!
- Stamps: Stampin' Up Special Blessings
- Ink: Stampin' Up Chocolate
- Paper: Stampin' Up Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, Bella Birds
- Accessories: Stampin' Up Chocolate Taffeta, Nesties Oval and Scalloped Oval, misc pearls, Stampin' Up Frost Shimmer Paint (sponged on the chocolate before I stamped the dove)
Just a few more sets to go...
There have been multiple posts today so keep reading...