Saturday, January 1, 2011

My Rarely Used Pastels

For some reason, I don't tend towards soft and gentle colors - I always lean toward Brights or Regals or Neutrals.  But for these next two cards, Pastel was definitely the way to go!

Set 325 - Sweet Herbs


I have definitely used this set in the distant past as the main stamp with planters of herbs was definitely well-loved.  For my goal, I decided to use the border stamp that appeared to have never seen ink.
  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Sweet Herbs
  • Ink: Stampin' Up True Thyme, copics to match River Rock and So Saffron
  • Paper: Stampin' Up So Saffron, River Rock, Le Jardin dsp
  • Accessories: Martha Stewart border punch, Stampin' Up Butterfly Embosslit

Set 326 - Sweet Blessings


For as many cards as I make for my church, this set appeared to have NEVER seen ink.  I am definitely going to remedy that over the next year!
  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Special Blessings
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Chocolate
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, Bella Birds
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up Chocolate Taffeta, Nesties Oval and Scalloped Oval, misc pearls, Stampin' Up Frost Shimmer Paint (sponged on the chocolate before I stamped the dove)

Just a few more sets to go...

There have been multiple posts today so keep reading...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!