Set 270 - God Bless
Today's Featured Stamper challenge at SplitCoast Stampers was number 200 and the title was "Reflection". We were to CASE any of the first 199 featured stampers. I immediately went back to Jenn's gallery because I love her cuttlebugging and I knew that I could keep it simple! I CASED this card. I changed the colors and sentiment, but stuck with the cute embossed flowers!
- Stamps: Stampin' Up God Bless
- Inks: black
- Paper: Stampin' Up Crumb Cake, Real Red, black
- Accessories: Cuttlebug border embossing, ribbon from Michaels, a muse rhinestones
Set 271 - Botanical Garden
Sadly, our card racks at church are always in need of sympathy cards. Here is a quick card that I think has a lot of impact.
I like clean ands simple sympathy cards - frills just aren't necessary. In this case I simply stamped the image with Staz-On and did a light wash of So Saffron on some of the petals. I added a few dots of Liquid Pearls on the main flower. This spectacular sympathy sentiment from DRS Designs worked perfectly with the very graphic flower image.
- Stamps: Stampin' Up Botanical Garden, DRS Designs Brush in Deepest Sympathy
- Inks: Staz-On Black, So Saffron
- Papers: Stampin' Up Very Vanilla
- Accessories: Stampin' Up Vanilla seam binding, crochet ribbon, Lemon Yellow Liquid Pearls, aquabrush